Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day One:

Note: this post may be updated as more updates come along later this evening.
Words: 1398
The time is 6:19 on Saturday August 8th. I spent the hours from around 1pm to now working on writing. I took a few breaks, but I have at least solidified the basis to my first chapter, and know what the rest of the novel will be about. It took about eight drafts today, and some free writings from days before to formulate it, but I think its finally on its way.
I also entered the National Novel Writing Month for November of this year to *hopefully* begin work on my second piece. I have a plan of writing this first one, unpublishable or not, within 10 days; so that should provide a nice precursor to what November will be like.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I admire you for attempting to write a novel in 10 days! I myself have been writing a novel these past three years and am nowhere near finished! But I blame that on the fact that I am a perfectionist. Mind you for my novel I created an entire world and that proved waaaay more complicated than I would have thought!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete